A Phase I, Randomised, Open-Label, Multi-National Study to Evaluate the Pharmacokinetics of Repeated Once-Daily Intravenous Doses of Esomeprazole in Paediatric Patients 0 to 17 Years Old, Inclusive.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 04 Nov 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Esomeprazole (Primary)
- Indications Gastro-oesophageal reflux
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 23 Jul 2012 Results published in the Clinical Therapeutics.
- 20 Mar 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 42 to 84 as reported by European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 20 Mar 2012 Actual end date changed from Oct 2009 to Nov 2009 as reported by European Clinical Trials Database record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History