A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel Group Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of the Combination of AEGR-733 (Formerly BMS201038) [lomitapide] and Atorvastatin 20 mg vs. Monotherapy in Subjects With Moderate Hypercholesterolemia.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 20 Feb 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Lomitapide (Primary) ; Atorvastatin
- Indications Hypercholesterolaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 17 Jun 2009 Final results presented at the American Diabetes Association's 69th Scientific Sessions (7 June) and the International Symposium on Atherosclerosis (15 Jun).
- 09 Oct 2008 Actual end date changed from Aug 2008 to Oct 2008 as reported by Clinicaltrials.gov.
- 09 Oct 2008 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.