Immunogenicity and Safety Study of GSK Biologicals' Meningococcal Vaccine GSK134612 When co-Administered With GSK Biologicals' MMRV Vaccine (Priorix-Tetra) in Healthy 12 to 23-Month-Old Children
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 03 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Meningococcal vaccine groups A C Y W-135 conjugate (Primary) ; Meningococcal vaccine group C conjugate; Meningococcal vaccine group C conjugate; MMR-varicella zoster virus vaccine
- Indications Chickenpox; Measles; Meningococcal group A infections; Meningococcal group C infections; Meningococcal group W-135 infections; Meningococcal group Y infections; Meningococcal infections; Mumps; Rubella
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 26 Mar 2011 Primary endpoint 'Seroconversion-rate' has been met.
- 26 Mar 2011 Primary endpoint 'Immunological-response' has been met (3052612).
- 25 Mar 2011 Results published in Vaccine.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History