Phase 3B, Multicenter, Multinational, Double-Blind, Placebo Controlled, 2-Arm Trial to Evaluate the Effect of the 24-Hour Transdermal Delivery of Rotigotine on the Control of Early Morning Motor Function, Sleep Quality, Nocturnal Symptoms, and Non-Motor Symptoms in Subjects With Idiopathic Parkinson's Disease.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 08 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Rotigotine (Primary)
- Indications Parkinson's disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms RECOVER
- Sponsors Schwarz Pharma AG; UCB
- 08 Jun 2017 Results of post-hoc pooled analysis from patients who received levodopa doses in 8 randomized placebo-controlled studies, presented at the 21st International Congress of Parkinson's Disease and Movement Disorders.
- 20 Apr 2015 Post-hoc analysis of pooled data presented at the 67th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Neurology (AAN), according to a UCB media release.
- 30 Oct 2014 Last checked against ClinicalTrials.gov record (Extension trial; NCT00519532).
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History