Phase I, Open-Label Study To Assess the Safety, Tolerability and Pharmacokinetics of Daily Oral Doses of Cediranib (RECENTIN;AZD2171) (20, 30 or 45mg) When Co-Administered With Daily Oral Doses of AZD0530 (125mg or 175mg) in Patients With Advanced Solid Tumours.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 20 Apr 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Cediranib; Saracatinib
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 20 Apr 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Apr 2010 Actual patient number (40) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Apr 2010 Actual end date (Oct 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.