A Phase I/II Study of the Raf Kinase/VEGFR Inhibitor Sorafenib in Combination With the mTOR Inhibitor RAD001 (Everolimus) in Patients With Relapsed Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma, Hodgkin Lymphoma, or Multiple Myeloma.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 15 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Everolimus (Primary) ; Sorafenib (Primary)
- Indications Hodgkin's disease; Multiple myeloma; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 20 Dec 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2016 to 1 Oct 2017.
- 26 May 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2011 to 1 Oct 2016.
- 07 Feb 2013 New source identified and integrated (Mayo Clinic, 07-000710).