A Randomised, Parallel-group, Open-labelled, Multinational Trial Comparing the Efficacy and Safety of Insulin Detemir (Levemir) Versus Human Insulin (NPH Insulin), Used in Combination With Insulin Aspart as Bolus Insulin, in the Treatment of Pregnant Women With Type 1 Diabetes.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 10 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Insulin aspart; Insulin detemir; Insulin suspension isophane
- Indications Diabetes in pregnancy; Pregnancy; Type 1 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novo Nordisk
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 25 Aug 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Jun 2010 Trial design and rationale have been presented at the 70th Annual Scientific Sessions of the American Diabetes Association (ADA 2010).