A Phase 2 clinical trial of panitumumab in combination with irinotecan chemotherapy as 2nd-line therapy in subjects with metastatic colorectal cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 29 Jul 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Irinotecan (Primary) ; Panitumumab (Primary)
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 16 May 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Feb 2010 Planned end date changed from 1 Feb 2010 to 1 Mar 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Aug 2008 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov