A Study to Evaluate the Safety and Performance of the Dynalink-E, Everolimus Eluting Peripheral Stent System for Treating Atherosclerotic de Novo or Restenotic Native Superficial Femoral and Proximal Popliteal Artery Lesions
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 09 Mar 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Everolimus (Primary)
- Indications Restenosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms STRIDES
- Sponsors Abbott Laboratories
- 09 Mar 2011 Actual end date (Feb 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Mar 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Aug 2008 Actual patient number added (104) as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.