Effects of colesevelam HCl, Avandia (rosiglitazone maleate), or Januvia (sitagliptin) on glycaemic parameters and lipid profiles in subjects with type 2 diabetes mellitus inadequately controlled on metformin monotherapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 17 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Colesevelam; Rosiglitazone; Sitagliptin
- Indications Hyperlipidaemia; Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Daiichi Sankyo Inc
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 15 May 2009 Results were presented in a DaiichiSankyo media release, and at the 18th Annual Meeting of the American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists.
- 10 Apr 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by clintrial.gov.