The efficacy of venlafaxine XR (Efexor XR) versus SSRIS [selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors] and conventional antidepressants in depressed patients switched from prior antidepressants in psychiatric outpatient care settings in China.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 23 Apr 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Venlafaxine (Primary) ; Antidepressants; Serotonin uptake inhibitors
- Indications Major depressive disorder
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Wyeth
- 02 Mar 2012 Company (Pfizer) added as trial sponsor as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 May 2010 Actual number of patients added as 1151 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Jan 2009 Actual end date (Mar 2008) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.