A randomized, double-blind, parallel-arm, placebo- and comparator- controlled trial of the efficacy and safety of multiple doses of immediate-release (IR) CG5503 [tapentadol] for postoperative pain following abdominal hysterectomy.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 27 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Tapentadol (Primary) ; Morphine
- Indications Postoperative pain
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Grunenthal
- 02 Feb 2010 Actual end date (Apr 2008) and actual number of patients (854) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Feb 2010 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Jul 2007 New trial record.