A Multicentre Study to Evaluate the Safety and Immunogenicity of GSK Biologicals' HPV Vaccine (GSK1674330A) in Healthy Female Subjects Aged 18-25 Years.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 15 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs GSK 1674330A (Primary) ; AS01E; AS02; AS04A; Human papillomavirus vaccine recombinant bivalent Japan Vaccine/MedImmune
- Indications Cervical cancer; Human papillomavirus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 24 Mar 2014 Primary endpoint 'Geometric-mean-antibody-titre' has not been met.
- 24 Mar 2014 Results published in Vaccine.
- 05 May 2009 Actual end date (Oct 2008) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History