Allogeneic Hematopoietic Cell Transplantation to Correct the Biochemical Defect and Create Tolerance to Donor Tissue in Subjects With Epidermolysis Bullosa.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 Feb 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Busulfan (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide (Primary) ; Fludarabine (Primary) ; Mycophenolate mofetil
- Indications Graft-versus-host disease; Skin cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 31 Jan 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 May 2017 to 1 Aug 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 31 Jan 2012 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.