A Phase 3, Multi-Center Study to Evaluate Safety and Immune Response of Novartis Meningococcal ACWY Conjugate Vaccine In Adults and Compare to the Safety and Immune Response of a Licensed Conjugate Meningococcal ACWY Vaccine in Subjects Aged 19-55 Years of Age and to a Licensed Polysaccharide Vaccine in Subjects Aged 56-65 Years of Age.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 10 Jun 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Meningococcal vaccine groups A C Y W-135 conjugate (Primary) ; Meningococcal vaccine groups A C Y W-135 polysaccharide
- Indications Meningococcal group A infections; Meningococcal group C infections; Meningococcal group W-135 infections; Meningococcal group Y infections; Meningococcal infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Registrational
- Sponsors Novartis
- 01 Dec 2010 Primary endpoint 'Seroconversion-rate' has been met
- 05 Nov 2010 Results published in the International Journal of Infectious Diseases.
- 31 Oct 2009 Results were presented at IDSA 2009.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History