A randomized, open label study evaluating the effect on renal function of intravenous Bonviva [ibandronic acid] given by injection or infusion, compared with oral alendronate [alendronic acid], in postmenopausal women with osteoporosis at high risk for renal disease.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 01 Dec 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Alendronic acid; Ibandronic acid
- Indications Postmenopausal osteoporosis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms DIVINE
- Sponsors Roche
- 01 Dec 2011 Tolerability results published in Bone.
- 16 Apr 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by Roche record.
- 18 Dec 2009 Planned number of patients changed from 855 to 801 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.