An open label study to assess the effect of intravenous loading doses of Bondronat on bone pain in patients with breast cancer and skeletal metastases.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Sep 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Ibandronic acid (Primary)
- Indications Breast cancer; Cancer metastases
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Roche
- 17 Jul 2009 Actual end date (Mar 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Jul 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Aug 2008 Planned end date changed from 1 Apr 2008 to 1 Jan 2009, according to Clinicaltrials.gov.