An open-label study of the effect of first-line treatment with Avastin [bevacizumab] + Xelox [oxaliplatin + capecitabine], followed by Avastin + Tarceva [erlotinib], on progression-free survival in patients with metastatic colorectal cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 10 Feb 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Capecitabine; Erlotinib; Oxaliplatin
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Roche
- 10 Aug 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2011 to 1 Dec 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Mar 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to the European Clinical Trials Database.
- 19 Sep 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Jun 2010 to 1 Dec 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.