Phase III Trial of Irinotecan-Based Chemotherapy Plus Cetuximab (NSC-714692) or Bevacizumab (NSC-704865) As Second-Line Therapy for Patients With Metastatic Colorectal Cancer Who Have Progressed on Bevacizumab With Either FOLFOX, OPTIMOX or XELOX
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 28 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Cetuximab (Primary) ; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Irinotecan
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 17 Jan 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 21 May 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Jan 2010 to 1 Nov 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Nov 2010 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.