A Double-Blind, Double-Dummy, Placebo-Controlled, Randomized, Three Parallel Groups Study Comparing the Efficacy, Safety and Tolerability of Pramipexole ER Versus Placebo and Versus Pramipexole IR Administered Orally Over a 26-Week Maintenance Phase in Patients With Early Parkinsons Disease (PD).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 26 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Pramipexole (Primary)
- Indications Parkinson's disease
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 27 Jul 2011 New source identified and integrated (European Clinical Trials Database).
- 28 Jul 2010 Results published in Movement Disorders.
- 22 Feb 2010 FDA has approved once-daily MIRAPEX ER for the treatment of early parkinson's disease, according to a Boehringer Ingelheim media release. The FDA approval was supported by this trial.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History