A single agent-combination hybrid phase I, dose-escalation study of the safety, tolerability, and pharmacokinetics of intravenous AVE0005 [aflibercept] administered every 2 weeks in combination with oral S-1 in patients with advanced solid malignancies.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 25 Jan 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Aflibercept; Gimeracil/oteracil/tegafur
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 25 Jan 2011 Actual end date (January 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Jan 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Jan 2011 Planned end date changed from Nov 2010 to Feb 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.