A single dose study of the safety, tolerability, pharmacokinetics, and pharmacodynamics of GSI-953 in blood and cerebrospinal fluid, when administered orally to healthy young subjects and patients with Alzheimer disease
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 15 Jan 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Begacestat (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacokinetics
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 09 Jul 2008 Actual end date (Oct 2007) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Jul 2008 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.