An open label study to assess the effect of intravenous loading doses of bondronat [ibandronic acid] on metastatic bone pain in patients with breast cancer and skeletal metastases.
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 18 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ibandronic acid (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer; Cancer metastases; Cancer pain
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Roche
- 23 Aug 2016 Status changed from discontinued to withdrawn prior to enrolment.
- 25 Mar 2008 Status changed from in progress to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Jan 2008 Status changed from recruiting to in progress.