A 48 Week, Randomized, Open-Label, 2 Arm Study to Compare the Efficacy, Safety and Tolerability of HAART Containing Nevirapine 400mg/Day Versus Nevirapine 600 mg/Day in HIV-1 Infected Patients Started at 2-6 Weeks After Initiating Rifampin Containing Antituberculous Therapy
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 31 Oct 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Nevirapine (Primary) ; Rifampicin
- Indications HIV infections; HIV-1 infections; Tuberculosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 04 Jun 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Jun 2010 Actual end date (Dec 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Oct 2008 Interim results published in Antiviral Therapy 13:4.