A phase 3 randomized, multi-center, double-blind, placebo-controlled, parallel-group, multiple dose safety and efficacy study of epinastine nasal spray vs. placebo in subjects with seasonal allergic rhinitis.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 30 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Epinastine (Primary)
- Indications Seasonal allergic rhinitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 20 May 2011 Status changed from discontinued to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Apr 2008 Status changed from in progress to discontinued, as reported by Inspire Pharmaceuticals in a company media release.
- 23 Apr 2008 Inspire Pharmaceuticals reported in a media release that this trial failed to meet it's primary endpoint. Subsequently development of epinastine nasal spray is to be discontinued.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History