A prospective, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study to evaluate the safety of a monovalent vaccine in healthy adults
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 Aug 2008
At a glance
- Drugs Influenza virus vaccine live (Primary)
- Indications Influenza virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors MedImmune
- 05 Aug 2008 The actual completion date for this trial is now 1 Dec 2007 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Aug 2008 Status change from in progress to completed.
- 29 Jul 2007 New trial record.