A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, "Crossover" Design Study to Evaluate the Lipid-Altering Efficacy and Safety of MK-0524B Combination Tablet Compared to MK-0524A + Simvastatin Coadministration in Patients With Primary Hypercholesterolemia and Mixed Dyslipidemia
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 05 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Laropiprant/niacin/simvastatin (Primary) ; Niacin/laropiprant (Primary) ; Simvastatin
- Indications Dyslipidaemias; Hypercholesterolaemia; Lipid metabolism disorders
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 31 Jul 2008 Status changed from in progress to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Apr 2008 Status changed from recruiting to in progress according to ClinicalTrials.gov.