A Comparative, Single Center, Randomized, Double-blinded, Parallel, Placebo-controlled Study to Evaluate the Efficacy of Nabilone (Cesamet) as Adjunctive Therapy to Gabapentin (Neurontin) in the Management of Neuropathic Pain (NPP) Symptoms in Subjects With Multiple Sclerosis (MS).
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 05 Oct 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Nabilone (Primary) ; Gabapentin
- Indications Neuropathic pain
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 26 Jul 2012 Actual end date (1 Jul 2012) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Jul 2012 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Oct 2011 Results presented at the 27th Congress of the European Committee for Treatment and Research in Multiple Sclerosis.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History