PEXG (Cisplatin, Epirubicin, Capecitabine, Gemcitabine) Versus PDXG (Cisplatin, Docetaxel, Capecitabine, Gemcitabine) in Locally Advanced or Metastatic Pancreatic Adenocarcinoma: A Randomized Phase II Trial.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 31 Jan 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Capecitabine (Primary) ; Cisplatin (Primary) ; Docetaxel (Primary) ; Epirubicin (Primary) ; Gemcitabine (Primary)
- Indications Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PACT-9
- 31 Jan 2012 Actual end date Oct 2009 added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 31 Jan 2012 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Oct 2009 Results have been reported at the 15th European Cancer Conference and the 34th Congress of the European Society for Medical Oncology.