Second-line anti-retroviral therapy in Africa: a randomised trial to evaluate the feasibility of maintenance monotherapy with ritonavir-boosted lopinavir (Aluvia tablets) following initiation with 24 weeks of combination therapy in second-line anti-retroviral therapy in Africa
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 03 Sep 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Antiretrovirals; Lopinavir/ritonavir
- Indications HIV infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SARA
- 19 Jul 2012 Results published in Antiviral Therapy.
- 23 Jul 2010 Efficacy results have been presented at the 18th International AIDS Conference.
- 24 Jun 2010 Primary endpoint 'CD4+-cell-count' has been met.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History