A randomized, double-blind, phase II trial of paclitaxel + carboplatin + bevacizumab with or without apomab in patients with previously untreated, advanced-stage non-small cell lung cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Drozitumab (Primary) ; Bevacizumab; Carboplatin; Paclitaxel
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Genentech
- 15 Feb 2011 Actual end date (Aug 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Feb 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Jun 2010 Results presented at the 46th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History