A Two-week, double blind, placebo-controlled, randomized, parallel group, efficacy and safety out-patient trial with Org 50081 [esmirtazapine] in patients with chronic primary insomnia.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 27 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Esmirtazapine (Primary)
- Indications Insomnia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms RUBY
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 13 Oct 2009 Schering-Plough added instead of Organon as Organon was taken over by Schering-Plough.
- 13 Oct 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Aug 2008 Actual study completion date added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.