Phase IIA trial testing erlotinib as an intervention against intraductal pancreatic mucinous neoplasms.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 May 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Erlotinib (Primary)
- Indications Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- 01 Dec 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Mar 2011 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Apr 2010 Additional lead trial investigator (Schnoll-Sussman F) identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.