A phase III Randomised Controlled Study Comparing Sorafenib With Placebo In Patients With Resected Primary Renal Cell Carcinoma at High or Intermediate Risk of Relapse.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 17 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Sorafenib (Primary)
- Indications Renal cell carcinoma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SORCE
- 01 Feb 2014 Interim results of the surgical procedure performed prior to sorafenib presented at the 2014 Genitourinary Cancers Symposium.
- 08 Aug 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 May 2013 Accrual to date is 80% according to United Kingdom Clinical Research Network record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History