A MULTICENTER, SINGLE-ARM, OPEN, CONVERSION STUDY FROM A CYCLOSPORINE (CyA) BASED IMMUNOSUPPRESSIVE REGIMEN TO A TACROLIMUS MODIFIED RELEASE, FK506MR, BASED IMMUNOSUPPRESSIVE REGIMEN IN KIDNEY TRANSPLANT SUBJECTS.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 18 Sep 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Immunosuppressants; Tacrolimus
- Indications Renal transplant rejection
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CONCERTO
- Sponsors Astellas Pharma
- 21 Jun 2012 Additional location (Portugal) added as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 12 May 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Apr 2009 Actual patient number (346) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.