A Phase I, Double-Blind, Stratified, Parallel Group, Placebo-Controlled Study of the Safety, Tolerability and Pharmacokinetics of PSD502 (Lidocaine Prilocaine Spray) Applied to the Glans Penis up to Three Times Daily for 21 Days in Healthy Male Volunteers.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 19 Nov 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Lidocaine/prilocaine (Primary)
- Indications Premature ejaculation
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Plethora Solutions
- 14 Jul 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Jul 2010 Actual end date (Jun 2007) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Aug 2007 New trial record.