A single centre, randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled, parallel group study to evaluate efficacy of PR [prolonged release] OROS methylphenidate and psychosocial interventions, with open-label extension, in Swedish imprisoned adult men with ADHD.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 17 Aug 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Methylphenidate (Primary)
- Indications Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 17 Aug 2015 3-year follow-up results published in the Journal of Clinical Psychopharmacology.
- 11 May 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Aug 2009 Trial phase changed from IV to III as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History