Phase 2, Double-blind, Randomized, Placebo-controlled Study of the Safety, Tolerability, and Analgesic Efficacy of Ketorolac Tromethamine Administered Intranasally for the Acute Treatment of Migraine.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Ketorolac (Primary) ; Lidocaine
- Indications Headache; Migraine
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Egalet
- 28 Apr 2008 Positive top-line results reported in a ROXRO PHARMA media release.
- 28 Apr 2008 Status changed from initiated to completed according to a ROXRO PHARMA media release.
- 02 Aug 2007 New trial record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History