A Phase III, Multi-Center, Open-Label, Uncontrolled, Long-Term Study to Evaluate the Safety of Abatacept (BMS-188667) in Japanese Subjects With Rheumatoid Arthritis Having Completed Clinical Studies IM101071, IM101034, and Also Special DMARD Failures.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 17 Aug 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Abatacept (Primary)
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 10 Feb 2011 Actual end date (Dec 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Feb 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.