A prospective evaluation in a randomized trial of the safety and efficacy of the use of the TAXUS Element paclitaxel-eluting coronary stent system for the treatment of de novo coronary artery lesions
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 20 Jun 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Paclitaxel (Primary)
- Indications Angina pectoris; Coronary artery disease; Coronary artery restenosis; Myocardial ischaemia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PERSEUS-WH
- Sponsors Boston Scientific Corporation
- 31 Mar 2014 Final long-term 4 and 5 year results presented at the 63rd Annual Scientific Session of the American College of Cardiology.
- 31 Mar 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported at the 63rd Annual Scientific Session of the American College of Cardiology.
- 11 Feb 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Feb 2014 to 1 May 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History