A double blind, randomized, placebo controlled trial of aripiprazole plus valproate [valproic acid] in the short-term and long-term treatment of bipolar disorder.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 27 Nov 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Aripiprazole (Primary) ; Valproic acid
- Indications Bipolar I disorders
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ABLE
- Sponsors Korea Otsuka Pharmaceutical
- 01 Nov 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrial.gov.
- 22 Dec 2009 Planned end date changed from 1 Sep 2008 to 1 Jun 2009 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Dec 2009 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.