Phase I/II trial of combination CCI-779 [TORISEL; temsirolimus; Wyeth] and bortezomib [VELCADE; Millenium Pharmaceuticals, Johnson and Johnson Pharmaceutical Research and Development LLC] in relapsed and/or relapsed/refractory multiple myeloma
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 09 May 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Bortezomib (Primary) ; Temsirolimus (Primary)
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 08 Dec 2010 Results will be presented at the 52nd Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology
- 09 Feb 2010 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 May 2009 Planned number of patients changed from 31 to 68 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.