A phase II study evaluating the efficacy of Iressa [gefitinib] plus etoposide in patients with advanced hormone refractory prostate cancer.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 Aug 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Etoposide (Primary) ; Gefitinib (Primary)
- Indications Prostate cancer
- Focus Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- 12 Feb 2009 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Aug 2007 New trial record.