A phase II study of bevacizumab, irinotecan and capecitabine in patients with previously untreated metastatic colorectal cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Oct 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab; Capecitabine; Irinotecan
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms XELIRI-A
- 06 Oct 2011 Actual end date (Jul 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Oct 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Feb 2009 Planned end date changed from 1 Jul 2008 to 1 Jul 2009 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.