A double-blind, placebo-controlled, randomized, dose-escalating study of single and multiple oral doses of finafloxacin hydrochloride in healthy subjects and a study of H [Helicobacter] pylori treatment in healthy carriers
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 03 Dec 2008
At a glance
- Drugs Finafloxacin (Primary)
- Indications Helicobacter pylori infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 03 Dec 2008 Actual patient number added.
- 03 Dec 2008 Results were presented at ICAAC 2008.
- 28 Jul 2008 Status changed from recruiting to completed (source: ClinicalTrials.gov).