Phase I trial of neoadjuvant temozolomide in melanoma patients with palpable stage II or IV disease undergoing complete surgical resection
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 Feb 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Temozolomide (Primary)
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 18 Mar 2009 Status changed from recruiting to completed, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Jan 2008 Status changed from unknown to recruiting, according to clinicaltrials.gov record.
- 03 Aug 2007 New trial record.