A multicenter, randomized, double-blind, placebo controlled 36 week study to evaluate the efficacy and safety of extended release (ER) niacin/laropiprant in patients with type 2 diabetes.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 04 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Niacin/laropiprant (Primary)
- Indications Hypercholesterolaemia; Hyperlipidaemia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck & Co
- 24 Mar 2012 This trial is recruiting in (Finland) as reported by European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 26 Sep 2010 Results have been presented at the 46th Annual Meeting of the European Association for the Study of Diabetes.
- 15 Sep 2009 Actual number of patients (796) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History