A Phase I/II, Multicenter, Open-Label, Noncomparative Study of the International Maternal, Pediatric, Adolescent AIDS Clinical Trials (IMPAACT) Group to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, and Antiretroviral Activity of Raltegravir (MK-0518) in HIV-1 Infected Children and Adolescents.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 07 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Raltegravir (Primary)
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Merck & Co
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 05 Jun 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 12 Oct 2013 Results published in the Clinical Infectious Diseases.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History