DAHANCA 19: a randomized study of the importance of the EGFr inhibitor zalutumumab for the outcome after primary curative radiotherapy for squamous cell carcinoma of the head and neck.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 28 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Zalutumumab (Primary)
- Indications Head and neck cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 02 Jul 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Jun 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Nov 2015 to 1 Nov 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Dec 2007 Status changed from initiated to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History