Randomized Phase II Study of Two Associations of Rituximab and Chemotherapy, With a PET -Driven Strategy, in Patients From 18 to 59 With DLBCL CD20+ Lymphoma and 2 or 3 Adverse Prognostic Factors of the Age-adjusted IPI.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Rituximab (Primary) ; Bleomycin; Carmustine; Cyclophosphamide; Cytarabine; Doxorubicin; Etoposide; Granulocyte colony-stimulating factors; Ifosfamide; Melphalan; Methotrexate; Prednisone; Vincristine; Vindesine
- Indications Diffuse large B cell lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 01 Mar 2017 Results (n=108) of LNH2007-3B and GOELAMS02-03 studies published in the Blood.
- 12 Aug 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 03 Jun 2014 Results presented at the 50th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.